Preskil Beach Resort & Spa, Mauritius
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Superior Room||7||HB||R18,435||15 Jan - 30 Apr '20||#10608||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Room||7||HB||R18,185||01 May - 15 Sep '20||#10609||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
Prices are based on a Honeymoon early bird booking bonus - book 60 days prior to departure
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Routing: JNB: MRU: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Preskil Beach Resort
- In a Superior room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Added values:
- 30% Discount included
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount included
- Honeymoon gifts
- One free 20 minute couples massage
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A surcharge will apply for travel until 15 January and from 15 March – 01 April & 11 June - 15 July 2020
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 10 December 2019
About Preskil Beach Resort & Spa
Preskil Beach Resort is the only hotel in Mauritius to be on a private peninsula, with approximately 750 meters of beach, boasts of its exclusive location, its breathtaking turquoise coloured lagoon and its luxurious and fascinating natural surroundings.
Located on the South-East coast of the island, just 15 minutes from the airport, from the historical village of Mahebourg and from the marine park of Blue Bay, this 4-star hotel, which came into being a few decades earlier, captivates all those who cross its threshold to enjoy its beautiful and enchanting surroundings.
The refined and understated luxury of Preskil Beach Resort projects itself as being elegant without being intrusive, and blends harmoniously with the typical Creole architectural style of Mauritius, giving it a unique status of a holiday experience including adventure, leisure and relaxation. You will only want one thing: to come back again…
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
In a tropical decor that makes you want to walk barefoot, or giving out a honeymoon feeling with its four-poster bed, the lagoon rooms, nestled in the garden of a private island, offers significant intimacy and a gentle joie de vivre.
All of them situated on the ground floor, with stunning views of the sea the magnificent Lion Mountain and l’Ile aux Aigrettes, the Prestige Cottages offer all the necessary comfort and space for couples and families with the possibility of its connecting rooms
On the first floor of the cottages, the spacious penthouses of Preskil Beach Resort overlook the Indian Ocean.
One cannot stay away from gazing infinitely at the sea view, stretching endlessly and overlooking several islands nearby.
Dining & Bars
Spices, the main restaurant of the hotel, is open for breakfast and dinner and delights the food-lovers with its international themes buffets and its generous and not-to-be-missed breakfasts.
Pastries, cakes, English or Continental breakfast for the more traditional folk, there is something for everyone, day in day out.
Tapas Grill & Beach Bar
The Tapas Grill & Beach Bar, an a la carte restaurant, has the merit of being a beach restaurant where you can eat with your feet actually in the sand and a stunning 360-degree view.
At dinner time, an appointment is made for grilled seafood, a romantic candlelight dinner accompanied by the dishes of your choice and a fresh evening sea-breeze…
Charka Steak House & Bar
In a more refined atmosphere, the Charka Steak House & Bar offers a menu consisting of a wide selection of meat imported from South Africa.
A stylish bar where one can enjoy a drink completes the contemporary décor in warm tones and African notes.
Enjoy cocktails which are as surprising as delicious on the side of one of the two pools dominated by the Indigo Bar.
Caipirinhas, mojitos and pina coladas are your guests wanting to spend time with you.
At the cocktail hour, accompanied by music, savour a glass of champagne or a rare liqueur or wine in a cosy and soothing atmosphere.
Entertainment & Sports
Sports & Leisure
The range of activities offered by the hotel will make your stay unforgettable.
Land or sea, the boathouse and sports centre offers various activities and equipment which will rejoice the laid back as well as the more passionate.
Start the day with a simple tennis match and a sauna before a beach- volley tournament, a pedal-boat or hobby cat ride. Continue on this momentum and exceed its limits with a Zumba dance class or windsurfing class before finishing the day with a cocktail cruise aboard one of the catamaran yachts of the hotel!
A few lapses away from the Preskil Beach Resort, lovers of scuba diving will discover a spectacular underwater scenery in the unique marine park island and marine explorers will go to the discovery of many islets, the Iles aux Aigrettes (Egret Island), the Ile Phare ( Lighthouse Island), and the Ile de la Passe ( Pass Island) , all sheltered by the lagoon.
Groups & Incentives
A dedicated team at your service.
A dynamic, motivated and professional team at your service, full of ideas and resources for all your business and private events, as well as organising package tours for groups.
All necessary facilities, activities, and events are also available to companies wishing to organise a workshop for the developing team spirit amongst their employees.
Festive evenings, cocktails and dinner cocktails are available in every form as per your wishes and desires: Thematic evenings and barbeque on the beach, menu planned as per your choice, all accompanied by a jazz band, a Sega show, a typical Mauritian dance, or any other entertainment which you will enjoy. During the day, treasure hunts, lunch on the beach, catamaran cruises, are a few examples of what we can offer you.
A spa treatment with minerals from the Dead Sea, a massage, solo or duo, followed by a bath in petals of tropical flowers await you in a warm and cosy atmosphere of Ylang Spa.
Nestled in the heart of the hotel, in a circular shape, wood, stone and a harmonious and purified palette of colours soothe the mind and encourage its meanderings.