Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury - Grand Baie, Mauritius
|* Honeymooners departing from Johannesburg and including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Junior Suite||5||FB||R40,810||24 Aug - 14 Sep '20||TIBC||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||7||FB||R53,070||24 Aug - 14 Sep '20||TIBC||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Honeymooners departing from Cape Town and including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Junior Suite||5||FB||R43.950||24 Aug - 14 Sep '20||TIBC||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||7||FB||R56,210||24 Aug - 14 Sep '20||TIBC||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
Rates are based on per person sharing and prices to be used as a guideline only. Please enquire for accurate prices once you are ready to plan your honeymoon celebration.
Prices are based on a Honeymoon early bird booking bonus
- Return Air Mauritius Travel Smart Program airfare ex JNB
- Routing JNB - MRU - JNB
- Approximate airport taxes
- Return private transfers from airport to the Royal Palm
- 5 or 7 nights’ accommodation at the 5* Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury in Grand Baie
- Accommodation options as follows:
Accommodation at Royal Palm is exclusively in spacious and opulent suites a short stroll from the pristine beach. Impeccably decorated with only the finest furniture and fabrics, and hand-selected ornaments, the suites exude a stately ambience of pure luxury and sophistication.
- Junior Suites (27)
The 63 square metre beach facing Junior suites are built in a staggered formation to offer maximum privacy for the occupants of these suites. The suites offer a bedroom and sitting area with bathroom en suite.
Tropical Suites (4)Located on the first floor, yet still enjoying direct access to the gardens and beach beyond, the Tropical suites offer 85 square metres of living space. The bedroom and lounge area are open plan and open onto a furnished balcony; the en-suite bathroom is adjacent to the bedroom area
Palm Suites (7)All Palm suites enjoy a ground floor location leading out to the gardens and the beach beyond. The interior and furnished terrace offers a total of 106 square metres of living space. The bedroom and lounge area are open plan with the large bathroom en suite.
Ocean Suites (15)
Ocean suites are located on all floors and face the lush tropical gardens and seascape beyond. The interior of the suite plus the furnished terrace offers a combined area of 120 square metres of living space. The bedroom is separate to that of the lounge, which consists of a sitting area and a writing desk. A large bathroom en suite completes the facilities.
- Garden Suites (3)
The perfect accommodation type for families at Royal Palm, these ground floor suites measure 140 square metres. The bedroom area for the parents, with a large bathroom en suite, leads onto the open plan lounge with a furnished terrace adjacent. The children's bedroom and en-suite bathroom is separate from the parents' sleeping area and the lounge
- Penthouse (1)
Privacy is the watchword of the single Penthouse which is located on the second floor. The bedroom, with bathroom en suite, is separate to that of the lounge and both rooms open onto a furnished balcony. The total area of the Penthouse is 196 square metres.
- Senior Suites (8)
Ample living space is available either in the Senior suite's lounge or on the furnished terrace. A position close to the beach as well as a peaceful location away from the public areas is enjoyed by the Senior suites. The interior comprises a bedroom with separate lounge and large bathroom en suite to the bedroom. The total area of the Senior suite is 128 square metres
- Presidential Suites (3)
The three Presidential suites are located on the top floor. These suites offer two bedrooms which each lead into a central lounge area with a furnished wraparound balcony beyond. En-suite bathrooms lead off each bedroom. The total area of each suite is 264 square metres.
- Royal Suite (1)
The ultimate in luxury, this split level suite measures 365 square metres. A master bedroom with en-suite bathroom is at the top of the winding staircase. The second bedroom, midway up the staircase, has an en-suite bathroom and hammam. The lounge and dining area is on the ground floor of the suite with a furnished terrace, gazebo, splash pool and garden beyond.
- Junior Suites (27)
- Meal plans as follows:
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Complimentary for honeymooners - A two-course lunch daily at a designated restaurant (FB)
- Added Value
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in rooms
- Evening entertainment as per resort
- Free land & watersports including wakeboarding and waterskiing and free use of the gym, hammam/sauna at all resorts
- 5% repeat guest offer available
- 20% saving on massages at 5-star resorts
- 10% - 20% saving on selected excursions
- Free business class lounge in JNB, DUR, CPT prior to international flight with Air Mauritius’ Travel Smart Program
- Upgrade your room within 14 days of check-in at half price
- Accommodation options as follows:
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymooners: Our way of saying congratulations to you - the Beautiful Experiences are unique to the resort chosen:
- Honeymoon discount included in the rate above
- A bottle of French Champagne
- Complimentary lunch daily for the duration of the stay at a designated restaurant
- A Beautiful Experience from a range of hand-picked experiences to be selected at the resort. View the selection here: https://www.beachcomber.co.za/assets/Beachcomber%20Experiences%202020.pdf
- Discovering Mauritius in a quaint Mini Moke
- Horse riding along a white sandy beach
- Indulging in an intimate dinner date
- Embarking on an exhilarating speed boat ride
- Teeing-off together
- A romantic couples massage
- or Sailing away at sunset.
- All Honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in, Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for 12 months or less at time of trave
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Air Mauritius Travel Smart Program::
- This quote is based on the Air Mauritius Travel Smart Program and is subject to specific class availability at the time of booking. All airfares are subject to strict ticketing deadlines and stringent terms and conditions
- Free business class lounge in JNB prior to international flight with Air Mauritius’ Travel Smart Program
- The bride flies free on international direct flights from CPT/DUR/JNB provided Travel Smart Program classes are booked. Airport taxes for the bride are payable, this special can be booked when a couple travels within six months of their marriage - already included in the package price
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as 06 May 2020
About Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury - Grand Baie
Where every guest is royalty...
The Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury is undeniably the finest hotel in the Indian Ocean – this hotel is an exclusive private residence that’s truly a world apart. Its loyal and discerning clientele return year after year to immerse themselves in the understated lavishness of this tropical haven. The hotel has hosted royals, political leaders, movie stars and sports stars who have enjoyed the privacy of its quiet beach, restaurants serving only the finest food and wines, and above all, the privilege of anonymity. Mid-October 2014 sees the arrival of a brand new era at Royal Palm Mauritius. After five months of extensive renovations, Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury emerges refreshed and rejuvenated cleverly mixing modern textures, shapes and materials with classically drawn lines ensuring the finishing product is, above all else, comfortable and welcoming. The Royal Palm brand promises to deliver to its guests more than just a holiday but rather a collection of meaningful experiences which stir the senses. All staff members are dedicated to creating an oasis of comfort and pleasure and the staff intuitively know that what makes Royal Palm different is the refinement and elegance with which we open our boutique hotel as your home-away-from-home.
Why choose Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury?
- A member of the prestigious Leading Hotels of the World portfolio
- Recognised as the most exclusive hotel in the Indian Ocean with only 69 suites for optimum privacy, exclusivity and unrivalled attention to detail
- A high staff-to-guest ratio guarantees superb, tailor-made service
- Situated in a prime beach location near the village of Grand Bay
- Different categories of accommodation in a range of suites
- Elegant interiors feature refined, fresh shades, luxurious décor with unique accents per suite ensuring no two suites are alike
- Three restaurants serve memorable dishes for discerning palates
- In-suite dining for breakfast and dinner included in the half-board rate
- Three swimming pools set in different locations including a quieter, haven-pool reserved for adults only
- The Spa by Clarins is recognised by Leading Spas of the World
The children's mini club is different from any other, housed in a traditional Creole house with a shallow splash pool
Chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce and helicopter services are available
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Valet Parking
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Accommodation at Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury is exclusively in spacious and opulent suites a short stroll from the pristine beach. Impeccably decorated with precious wood, detailed lighting and hand selected ornaments, the suites exude a stately ambience of pure luxury and sophistication.
Rooms : 69
Junior suites 27
Tropical suites 4
Palm suites 7
Ocean suites 15
Garden suites 3
Penthouse suite 1
Senior suites 8
Presidential suites 3
Royal suite 1
- Furnished terrace or balcony
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Private bathroom and open dressing area with separate bath, shower, double basins and separate toilet
- Twin or king-size double beds
- Electronic safe
- International direct-dial telephone
- Satellite television
- No tray charge for breakfast served in suites
- Free WIFI coverage
24-hour room service
Electricity 220 volt
Check-out 12 pm
Dining & Bars
Le Bar Plage
Resembling a desert island oasis, the bar is located at the edge of the beach on a wooden deck under the cool shade of a large Badamier tree. Light and classic lunch dishes are served daily. Satisfy your appetite without compromising your view of the beach.
A romantic terrace restaurant that overlooks the magical indigo hues of the sea, La Goèlette offers a choice of gourmet dishes, prepared with flair by world-class chefs. Half board guests receive a credit each evening towards the courses, which are selected.
Descend a staircase to this restaurant, almost level with the enchanting moonlit sea – La Brezza will transport diners to the coast of the Mediterranean while dining on sumptuous Italian fare. Open for dinner.
The Captain's Table
Small and understated, yet highly exclusive and elegant, this is the ideal place for those intimate, private dinners.
A word on Michel De Matteis
The Royal Palm's executive chef
Since his arrival in November 2003, French starred-chef, Michel de Matteis, has lent his exceptional savoir-faire to the Royal Palm, leading gastronomic hotel in the Indian Ocean. Awarded the Meilleur ouvrier de France prize in 1991 and winner of the Pierre Taittinger culinary prize (beating 450 competitors), Michel's career began at the Royal Monceau kitchens in Paris and has gained most of his experience in Parisian restaurants. He worked chez Taillèvent before joining the Saint James Club Hotel and then moving on to La Tour d'Argent as deputy chief. Then it was onto Hôtel du Château de Divonne, and 5 years as chef de cuisine at the Mirabeau Hotel's La Coupole (1 Michelin star), in Monaco. His preference is for subtle flavours and his culinary repertoire can now be enjoyed at the Royal Palm's three restaurants, La Goélette, La Brezza and Le Bar Plage.
While the dress code is casual during the day, evenings call for elegant evening dress, with collared shirts, long trousers and closed shoes for gentlemen.
Entertainment & Sports
Opening hours: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. The Royal Palm is known for its all-round excellence and the sports facilities make no exception. Located in the heart of the hotel's gardens, the modern and spacious sports centre offers the latest equipment whilst a team of professional trainers and supervisors ensure safety and offer classes for the activity* of your choice from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Close to the spa and tennis courts, this area is a unique haven of well-being for guests looking to keep fit during their holidays in Mauritius. After a good workout guest will be able to relax in the hammam, also located within the sports centre.
- Power plate
- Cardio training
- Personal training
- Fitness centre
Boathouse opening hours: 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m. On a sheltered stretch of beach of the north-west coast, protected from the trade winds, the Royal Palm benefits from an ideal location to make the most of an array of water sports.* Close to the hotel's main pool and public areas, the boathouse is easy to access for all guests. Enthusiasts and amateurs of all ages will be able to practice the water sport of their choice in one of the island's finest lagoons. All activities offered at the boathouse are supervised by experienced instructors.
The Royal Princess
The Royal Princess blends the utmost in cruising indulgence with the distinctive sophistication and flawless service of the Royal Palm. This crewed luxury yacht is designed to deliver excellent, all-round performance while offering comfortable living and unrivalled style worthy of our discerning guests. Be it for a day charter to the northern islets, a sundowner cruise along the west coast or an overnight trip, enjoy the flexibility and exclusivity of tailoring your experience to your own inclination. A unique chance for sea enthusiasts to cast off for an astounding sailing adventure, gliding away through the clear blue waters around Mauritius.
- Boat House
- Water Skiing
- Glass bottom boats
- Private boat excursions
Set on the beautiful north coast, the Royal Palm enjoys a natural setting for guests to make the most of the outdoor activities. The hotel offers a choice of land sports for all ages and levels. Guided by the team of professionals, guests will make the most of the sports facilities and services. More experienced tennis players can enjoy a challenging match with one of the professional coaches, whilst beginners will benefit from the group or individual lessons. An exclusive squash court and brand new bocciball court offer first class areas for guests to practice their favourite sports.
- Table tennis
*Private classes and certain activities are available with supplement